Our Weekend Memoirs: Mabuhay Restaurant
Scroll down for Sunday Stealing
A cousin and I went shopping in Pratunam this past weekend. There is a Filipino restaurant there where we had lunch.
Our sinigang… Operation Tangigi. Slurp!
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. Have you turned the heat on in your house yet this fall? I live in the tropics
2. Do you allow your pets on the furniture? I normally don’t but my spoiled rotten poodle has different ideas.
3. What were your final words for September? See you next year
4. What are your first words for October? Semestral break, hurray!
5. Do you think you’ve ever seen a ghost? nope
6. What is the one color that represents this time of year? over here it’s rust
7. Which of your senses do you think is most sensitive this time of year? my shopping sense
8. What is your favorite thing to do at the county fair? watch activities
9. What do you like when you have a cold? inhaling eucalyptus steam
10. Are you willing to spend over $100 for a piece of winter clothing, like boots or a coat? When I live in a cold country I’ll let you know
12. What do you have too much of in your kitchen? food
13. What gripes do you have about this time of year? I’ve never been to a halloween party yet and I’m curious
14. Other than yourself, are you responsible for getting anyone ready in the morning? nope
15. When was the last time you cleaned your gutters? I have no gutters
16. So, it’s after Labor Day. Will you still be wearing white? dunno this q
17. What shows are you most looking forward to this Fall? Downtown Abbey if I could
18. What three things have you just not gotten around to from the summer, but probably should do before snow flies nah…read answer #1
* “presuppose” should I have answered this as if I lived in New England?… nahhh this is getting complicated
Bud Weiser hosts Sunday Stealing
I miss bopis. I love it especially when it’s super spicy 😛
Ah so bopis can be spicy…
Unsay English sa tangigi? Hehehe, gi hidlaw nako, especially fresh catch! Slurp!
Thom Robinson said:
OMG that food looks just delicious. I don’t care for spicy but mmmm looks fantastic. ACK!!! You’ve never been to a halloween party? pffft….Girl where in the hell have you been? LOL yeah there were some questions here that didn’t apply to many of us … go figure. Have a great Sunday 🙂
Na ambot Ate Eb e-google sa nako hahah
No Thom, poor me lol! What I was actually thinking was there were only a few of us to whom some questions didnt apply but well, we can improvise and the fun continues 🙂
i think bopis is lamang loob ng baboy. di ba pulutan iyan? haven’t tasted it. pero sarap ng sinigang…nangangasim tuloy ako, hahaha!have a great week!
Napagulp ako sa sinigang hehehe mukhang ang sarap.. Pinaglihi ko sa sinigang ang panaganay ko sis lol..Our weekend Memoirs
♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said:
Sarap ng mga pagkain and the price is very affordable rin ha!
Aimee, pala! wala kasi akong malay sa mga ganyan pero nakyukyuryos 😀
Willa, yeah but not ideal if you’re alone. They serve dishes in large portions